The Oregon Nonprofit Corporation Handbook is an 850 page resource manual that covers the legal, accounting, management and tax-exempt aspects of starting and running an Oregon nonprofit corporation. The 5th edition, published in 2012, contains major updates.
Some Highlights of 5th Edition
- Expanded and revised discussion of board duties and operations
- Updated evaluation of financial health
- Revised discussion of fiscal sponsorships
- New laws on independent contractors
- Many new sample forms and policies
- Much more!
You can purchase this publication from the Nonprofit Publications.
We are always interested in getting feedback and questions that folks may have about the handbook. Please use the form below to let us know how we can make the next version even more helpful.