The Oregon Nonprofit Corporation Handbook is an 850 page resource manual that covers the legal, accounting, management and tax-exempt aspects of starting and running an Oregon nonprofit corporation. The 5th edition, published in 2012, contains major updates.
Some Highlights of 5th Edition
- Expanded and revised discussion of board duties and operations
- Updated evaluation of financial health
- Revised discussion of fiscal sponsorship
- New laws on independent contractors
- Many new sample forms and policies
- Much more!
You can purchase this publication from the Nonprofit Publications.